Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New NSC Game- Rogue Rumours

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
With all these baseless rumours about managers in the national press, how about we start a game.

Someone chooses a manager and then we all start posting about their pending arrival. Then we see how long it takes for a national newspaper to get hold of their name and for a bookies to make that person one of the favourites.

I've heard from a mates dog that Miroslav Đukić is looking to manage an English club and was seen at the Grand Hotel earlier...

Anyone got any... ahem ..news on that one.

With all these baseless rumours about managers in the national press, how about we start a game.

Someone chooses a manager and then we all start posting about their pending arrival. Then we see how long it takes for a national newspaper to get hold of their name and for a bookies to make that person one of the favourites.

I've heard from a mates dog that Miroslav Đukić is looking to manage an English club and was seen at the Grand Hotel earlier...

I'm afraid its a bit late for this as Nigel Pearson has been offered the job This will not be announced while the internal investigation is ongoing.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I'm afraid its a bit late for this as Nigel Pearson has been offered the job This will not be announced while the internal investigation is ongoing.
Yes he's the one and I've heard that he is going to run this club with meticulous military discipline and all players with the exception of Ad Abd and Bruno must have action man hair styles......................

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

where have you been for the past eight days, then ?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I saw Miroslav leaving the Grand Hotel earlier, he jumped on a bus to Falmer with a big grin on his face and rubbing his hands with glee! It's imminent. :)

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I saw Miroslav leaving the Grand Hotel earlier, he jumped on a bus to Falmer with a big grin on his face and rubbing his hands with glee! It's imminent. :)

This. I also saw him coming out of the club shop carrying a foam finger and a blue and white jester hat....

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I heard from a bloke who works in the chippy, that Diego Maradona knows Ulloa well and is interested in the job at Brighton with Ossie Ardiles as his assistant.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's just stepped off a plane at Shoreham Airport. I saw him, Bloom and Barber get into a car and head under the railway and on into Shoreham-by-Sea's High Street. Reservation booked at Chambers' apparently, but they did park the car outside Posh Nosh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here