Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have a list of subjects we are allowed discuss?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Feel free to remove this thread too.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects
Subjects

If people could manage to have a debate without resorting to insults bordering on Racism and Religious bigotry I'm pretty sure we could talk about almost any subject.

But we can't.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

Top 5 fittest women tv presenters is a good one

0h4iy2fk3.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

The last thread removed was one I started for condolences for the young man killed.

It then turned into a binfest, which is all well and good in its own thread I have no problem with a "discussion" on any subject.

However I asked for it to be closed because I felt it was wrong, start another thread on that topic or any topic.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If people could manage to have a debate without resorting to insults bordering on Racism and Religious bigotry I'm pretty sure we could talk about almost any subject.

But we can't.

This - I think people need to take a read about what Bozza has said about NSC being under close watch. With people on here saying racist comments and with a high amount of people viewing them - its a ticking timebomb.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
The board has become very sterile

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It is a pity as people on here scooped the press about the suspensions and excrementgate but as it was @bozza 's call without pressure from the club it is a fair enough decision.

As previously opined, people (from both ends of the spectrum) can't debate anything vaguely political without name slinging within two pages.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The thread I started on the subject of the disappearance of Robertson's Gollies disappeared. Did it go the way of the Gollies?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here