Kenny Jackett :albion2:

Darren Ferguson :down:
Harry Redknapp :tantrum:
Michael Appleton :shootself

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Want this Oscar fellow, new 1st choice. Wouldn't grumble at RDM or Martinez though but both very unlikely in my eyes

Don't want some no mark or anyone with the 'hoofball' mentallity

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
YES
Zdenek Zeman
Marcelo Bielsa
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer
Óscar García Junyent
Uwe Rosler

NO
Redknapp
Jackett
Ferguson
Appleton
Pulis
RDM
Curbishley
Sherwood

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Would want
RDM: i think he would do a great job here, done well at WBA even though he was sacked and won Chelsea the CL in his time there as well
Curbishley: An Ex-Albion player and he done great with Charlton when he was there and was doing well at West Ham before the owners went behind he back with selling players
Redknapp: I dont know why people are viewing him bad, its not just him that spends all this money, the owners are just as responsible with all the spending but his record as a manager has been great, Took Pompey up to the Prem and won the FA Cup with them, took Spurs into the CL and got them to the Quater Finals/Semi Finals (Cant remember) of the CL in their first season there and with Bloom only spending money when needed, i think Redknapp can focus more on what he does on the pitch

Who i dont want
Pulis: he plays a style of football that the fans would hate, it would just put a negativity for everyone
Ferguson: Yeah he took Peterborough to the Championship but i just dont feel he would cut it/only plus side would be that we could get a couple of Man United players on loan (Powell and Henriquez would be good for us)
Jackett: Yeah he may have took Millwall to the Semi's of the FA Cup this season but he cant cut it as a top style manager and i dont think the fans would want him here anyway

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Yes - OGS, Chris Powell or Kenny jackett
No - Fergie jnr, Appleton or pulis

making the assumption that Harry, RDM, rafa etc are ridiculous suggestions that are never going to happen. This Oscar fella looks interesting though!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
This thread says a lot about the standard of English coaches.

Come to think of it, the only one I'd want is Karl Robinson although I don't think Sherwood or Jackett would be too bad.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Would want
RDM: i think he would do a great job here, done well at WBA even though he was sacked and won Chelsea the CL in his time there as well
Curbishley: An Ex-Albion player and he done great with Charlton when he was there and was doing well at West Ham before the owners went behind he back with selling players
Redknapp: I dont know why people are viewing him bad, its not just him that spends all this money, the owners are just as responsible with all the spending but his record as a manager has been great, Took Pompey up to the Prem and won the FA Cup with them, took Spurs into the CL and got them to the Quater Finals/Semi Finals (Cant remember) of the CL in their first season there and with Bloom only spending money when needed, i think Redknapp can focus more on what he does on the pitch

Who i dont want
Pulis: he plays a style of football that the fans would hate, it would just put a negativity for everyone
Ferguson: Yeah he took Peterborough to the Championship but i just dont feel he would cut it/only plus side would be that we could get a couple of Man United players on loan (Powell and Henriquez would be good for us)
Jackett: Yeah he may have took Millwall to the Semi's of the FA Cup this season but he cant cut it as a top style manager and i dont think the fans would want him here anyway

Not sure Fergie has his MU connection any more! Don't that he will be getting too many favours from the youth team anymore!

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Not sure Fergie has his MU connection any more! Don't that he will be getting too many favours from the youth team anymore!

Well SAF is still on the board at Man United so im sure he could influence Moyes into it, Moyes will look to SAF for some advice and with the style of football we play, that could be another factor to have them come up, as i said, that could be the only plus side but apart from that i wouldnt want him here

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here