Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously how would we all feel about Harry Redknapp as manager?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Given the rumours from otherwise reliable sources I think it might be more than a possibility.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Although people would not like it to start with, that would all be forgotten if we were top of the league and smashing goals in for fun.

I would have thought Bloom would want to bring someone in that continues the style we have adopted in the last 3 years, much like Swansea have done through changes of managers, they have always aimed to look for someone that fits.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Distraught. Crap manager that has led every club he has been at (bar Spurs) into financial ruin, and a media circus ten-times worse than the one surrounding Pooyet (intentional) would ensure. Avoid at all costs.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
It would be a nice refreshing change after the last manager touting himself for other jobs and complaining about the playing budget.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
****ing terrible. :nono:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
People need to relax, and accept whoever comes, all this I have faith in bloom crap, well if bloom hires arry, get behind him, bloom and barber wouldn't let this club go into financial ruin, so back whoever gets it

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
michael-scott-no.gif

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'd be well happy with him coming to the Albion. Less than 2 years ago he was everyones choice to be the next England manager !

No he wasn't. For some bizarre reason he was the darling of the press and falsely presented by them as the 'people's choice'. I think you'll find most football fans didn't want him anywhere near the job! Hodgson seemed to be the manager of choice for most football fans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do I want him anywhere near this club - no.

But I trust Tony, so IF he decided Harry was the right man, I'd have to stop and think why. I'd come to the conclusion that Tony has a plan that keeps Harry working on the playing side of things, and keeps him away from deals etc, and I'd go with it. But it's not going to happen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here