Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a lighter note Post your good news ( I've got a new dog.)

We all need a bit of a cheer up, so put your good news here. To start,
Having lost our lovely bull terrier George last december to cancer we've just adopted a rescue puppy lurcher. 8 months old and called Stanley. Heeerrrrrreeeeesssss Stanley.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 461
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 372

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For the first time in months I have time to listen to Popmasters today and I have started initial digging on my new allotment. Love it.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
great move, got my first dog 2 1/2 years ago as now know what they mean by 'man's best friend' - best thing ever!

I was made redundant last week. Now I can go freelance (something I've wanted to do for a while), but with a bit of a nest egg behind me.

And I should be allocated an allotment this weekend.
I got an allotment recently. I'm totally hooked. Ive not got much work on at the moment so spending tons of time working on it. Bloody brilliant it is.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
After months of living in the midlands I'm coming back down south to celebrate my nephews first birthday tomorrow.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Blimey, this allotmenteering business is catching on. We still have a couple available in Lewes if anyone is interested?

You can also visit and "like" my Facebook page if you so wish. Just search for The Allotment Shed. Lots of help and advice available with up to date tips and links.

Ps my boxer absolutely loves spending time at my allotment. He knows not to walk on my growing areas too. We spend many quality hours together up there.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Blimey, this allotmenteering business is catching on. We still have a couple available in Lewes if anyone is interested?

You can also visit and "like" my Facebook page if you so wish. Just search for The Allotment Shed. Lots of help and advice available with up to date tips and links.

My second year with an allotment and, to continue the good news, its looking ****ing good this year so far.

Probably worth a separate thread.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm "retiring" next Friday, and moving to Cornwall (STC, fingers crossed, etc).

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Stanley looks a handsome lad
good news from here is none but hoping for some from my Dr tomorrow

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Why is Stanley green?

I have my driving test tomorrow, fingers crossed it ends with good news...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I think my tonsils have had enough of inflicting pain on me - fingers crossed.

No smoking, just resting and taking things easy. :thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
My diet is gathering momentum daily - and believe it or not I'm actually enjoying the
pain and suffering - because I've been meaning to sort this out for ages ! :)

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Nice one! Also have a new dog - black Lab Puppy 13 weeks old called ..... Stanley! Still have a Choc Lab called Rolo and the two of them are getting along great - just walking them together is a bit tricky until I get to the beach when they are like one dog and a shadow :) Not got an Allotment but am setting up a small greenhouse and raised bed in the garden for veggies and salad stuff so hoping for some home grown food if the dogs don't dig everything up :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here