Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concorde 2 - give it a hometown vote

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just voted. The Concorde really seems to have sorted itself out of late. Most importantly the sound has been superb on my last few visits and the new bar arrangements have made it a lot more user friendly in my opinion.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I see they win a big headline act as a gig if they win the vote.

Concorde 1 for me was always The Fall and Fat Boy/Freakpower playing whenever I passed

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just voted. The Concorde really seems to have sorted itself out of late. Most importantly the sound has been superb on my last few visits and the new bar arrangements have made it a lot more user friendly in my opinion.

Totally agree, superb venue and sound, especially as my son is chief sound engineer there:clap2::rave:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Totally agree, superb venue and sound, especially as my son is chief sound engineer there:clap2::rave:

Well he's doing a damn fine job, as the sound used to be bloody terrible in there. I used to find gigs at the Concorde a chore but I really enjoy them these days. In particular the Dinosaur Jr gig this year was excellent, it would have been so easy for that to have been a cacophonous mess but was actually crystal clear. Tell your son to keep up the good work.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agreed that sound quality seems to have improved a lot of recent - saw Billy Talent there a couple of months back and the sound was phenomenal by Concorde2 standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here