Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Manager Betting Suspended

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Any idea why Stan James and Victor Chandler have suddenly stopped betting on our new manager ?
Maybe something's happening...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yep it is so if something is leaked overnight people do not lump on large before they have time to adjust their odds.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Out of interest, if a managers name isn't on the bookies list can you call and get odds?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yep it is so if something is leaked overnight people do not lump on large before they have time to adjust their odds.

I would have thought Internet betting is 24/7?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I see. Probably nothing then.

Yes, I'm sure they can speak to someone at head office who will come up with a price for your choice if he's not on the list.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
With all that said, I'll be monitoring Twitter to see if Naylor leaks anything which @bozza will no doubt claim as an NSC exclusive :tosser:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
what do you know?

I fancy a flutter on that Ibrabim Tanko guy but cannot see his name. I don't really know how this betting stuff works though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, I've done it with BetVictor myself before. I just contacted them through the online chat portal on the their website.

Nice one. Do I need to set up an account?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Surely if anyone phones up to request a price on a non-listed name then they're gonna think "this guy knows something" we don't

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I fancy a flutter on that Ibrabim Tanko guy but cannot see his name. I don't really know how this betting stuff works though.

I'm thinking of doing it as well, I've now heard his name from another source, there does seem to be something in it. I'd be surprised if we took him on as manager though, I would have thought he'd be a number 2, but manager is what I've heard.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I thought this was about betting on when the next manager would be suspended. :facepalm:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm thinking of doing it as well, I've now heard his name from another source, there does seem to be something in it. I'd be surprised if we took him on as manager though, I would have thought he'd be a number 2, but manager is what I've heard.

Never heard of him? Just looked him up, retired Ghanaian with no managerial experience what do ever? Have I missed a joke or something? Serious?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here