Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What exactly did Tanno do?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Im just putting this out there as he is rarely mentioned but what exactly was his role?

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
Sat there and looked grumpy and cold on the bench.. Occasionally he turns and whispers something to Gus.. Seriously though, I'm sure he does something!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Clearly employed to be Gus' friend. Spends ages scribbling notes and looking thoughtful. Agrees with everything that Gus says and does. Has no effect on any game and clearly totally agrees with Gus' masterplan, whether its working or not.
Feels he has to justify his existence by berating any official close at hand. Clearly no tactical genius and clearly no deep thinker.
Lap dog. Complete and utter waste of space, time and money.
Apart from that, seems a pretty decent sort.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Clearly employed to be Gus' friend. Spends ages scribbling notes and looking thoughtful. Agrees with everything that Gus says and does. Has no effect on any game and clearly totally agrees with Gus' masterplan, whether its working or not.
Feels he has to justify his existence by berating any official close at hand. Clearly no tactical genius and clearly no deep thinker.
Lap dog. Complete and utter waste of space, time and money.
Apart from that, seems a pretty decent sort.
You're not his number one fan are you? :)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gus+Poyet+Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Wrexham+FA+qngMB02uDTDl.jpg

I always hated that jacket. My Catalan girlfriend has one. They love them in Spain and Italy. I insisted she throw it away and I bought her a fitted Barbour jacket instead. Effortless English style is much nicer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here