Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dopplegangers

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Have you ever found yourself walking down a street towards yourself, an embarrassed smile playing across your lips as you draw close and see that the other person also acknowledges that the two of you are essentially the same person, physically and facially anyway?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have you ever found yourself walking down a street towards yourself, an embarrassed smile playing across your lips as you draw close and see that the other person also acknowledges that the two of you are essentially the same person, physically and facially anyway?

No.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

Yes! And I was so fascinated that I walked straight into the plate glass window.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No.

But in Barbados airport, the absolute spitting image of my mum was left in her wheelchair right in front us.
I really can't begin to explain how identical to my mum this woman was.
The way she dressed, her hair, the jewellery she was wearing, her mannerisms, the way she interacted with people, the whole nine yards.

There was just one glaring difference, this woman was black.
It was like looking at the negative image of my mooma.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
It happened to me not long ago in Regent Street. When we got up close I couldn't believe it really was Brad Pitt. :eek:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I GET TOLD AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK THAT I LOOK LIKE pIERS mORGAN

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wtf..............well anyway,i am unique.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
No.

But in Barbados airport, the absolute spitting image of my mum was left in her wheelchair right in front us.
I really can't begin to explain how identical to my mum this woman was.
The way she dressed, her hair, the jewellery she was wearing, her mannerisms, the way she interacted with people, the whole nine yards.

There was just one glaring difference, this woman was black.
It was like looking at the negative image of my mooma.

:lolol:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yes,but then don't you feel a prat when you realise you were walking towards a mirror

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The mirror thing is so true.

I once went to a wedding, think it was at Metropole, maybe Grand, and I turned a corner to see somebody walking towads me. I veered to one side but the pratt did the same, moving over to block me so I moved across the other way, he moved the same, then I twigged, doh! Well, I don't wear a suit often!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here