Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton Manager Shortlist

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
According to SSN Everton have a shortlist of potential managers.
Roberto Martinez
Vito Pereira
Michael laudrup
Malky Mackay
Roberto DiMatteo

Is Poyet's stock not as high as he thought?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
The only thing I know about the Everton manager's position over the past few years, is that the chairman has always wanted the manager to operate within a fairly tight budget. Bigger than Brighton's no doubt - but far from the biggest in the Premier League. Probably a factor.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Shame.

We could do with clear decks and the compensation as soon as possible.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
At least we aren't going to be involved in the current managerial merry-go-round speculations. One good thing to come out of Poyet's suspension.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Everton know their limits and would not want a loose cannon like Gus as a manager

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
the shortlist has a list of managers who has achieved more than gus at this point. And yes i do think a club like everton maybe concerned about his loose cannon reputation

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would imagine until the investigation is concluded, all clubs will be advised to steer clear of Gus.
No chance. If a club wants Gus, they can make an offer now, and try to get him at a discount. Waiting for the investigation would be pointless.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
According to SSN Everton have a shortlist of potential managers.
Roberto Martinez
Vito Pereira
Michael laudrup
Malky Mackay
Roberto DiMatteo

Is Poyet's stock not as high as he thought?

Hopefully nobody will want him and he is forced to look overseas. The guy is simply trouble.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've got a sneaking suspicion that Di Matteo will get the Everton job...I could be talking a load of sh*t though

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Most sensible chairmen that want to have well run respectable Clubs wouldn't want someone with an ego like Poyet, his ego is the same thing that would do him out of the Swansea job as well.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Did anyone seriously think Everton was a possible destination for Gus? This is a club that is one of the most conservative of all the Prem clubs, its players and managers are rarely controversial. It operates a tight budget and is particularly associated with bringing on youth. None of that screams Poyet at me.

I still think Leicester is more likely but if does go to the Prem, it will be Stoke

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not a surprise to me, why on earth would Everton, who have just enjoyed 11 years of stability and success on a limited budget employ a man who alternates between moaning about his significant budget and telling anyone and sundry what a small club his current employers are and how he's desperate to be anywhere else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here