Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fall - Season 2: Thursday BBC2 @ 9pm

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm very surprised NSC isn't all over this quality piece of TV.
It's proper nasty, certainly not one for the faint-hearted, and nervous ladies.

But it is well acted, brilliantly slow paced, and a good 'new' take on murder mysteries, as there's no mystery.
This goes some way to allowing the pace to be a lot less frantic.

For those not watched I'll keep the spoilers to a minimum, because it's well worth catching up on through I-Player.

Before the chilling part of the post, just a quick note to say...

...I flipping well love Gillian Anderson, always have done, and quite probably always will do.
She shares that rare accolade with Claire Grogan (no similarities there) & Salma Hayek.

Anyhoo.
Tonight I was washing Little Miss Stat's hair for the kerzillionth time, and it sent a chill down my spine.
Pretty good going for a programme I watched 24 hours previous.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The Fall - BBC2 Monday nights

I'm very surprised NSC isn't all over this quality piece of TV.
It's proper nasty, certainly not one for the faint-hearted, and nervous ladies.

But it is well acted, brilliantly slow paced, and a good 'new' take on murder mysteries, as there's no mystery.
This goes some way to allowing the pace to be a lot less frantic.

For those not watched I'll keep the spoilers to a minimum, because it's well worth catching up on through I-Player.

Before the chilling part of the post, just a quick note to say...

...I flipping well love Gillian Anderson, always have done, and quite probably always will do.
She shares that rare accolade with Claire Grogan (no similarities there) & Salma Hayek.

Anyhoo.
Tonight I was washing Little Miss Stat's hair for the kerzillionth time, and it sent a chill down my spine.
Pretty good going for a programme I watched 24 hours previous.

Thanks for that. Just downloading the episodes now.

Gillian Anderson was in a film called Shadow Dancer which I watched the other evening. Decent film as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It says 5 on iplayer

It's brilliant and Gillian Anderson looks AMAZING
I saw her first!!!

I even still have, from my yoof, both FHM's that she did provocative photo shoots in.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
According to Gillian Anderson twitter. Room 203 at Belfast Hilton has been booked for another year, so there will be more to come mesthinks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to Gillian Anderson twitter. Room 203 at Belfast Hilton has been booked for another year, so there will be more to come mesthinks
TBH I wouldn't have even got my holster off, before I might as well have left, for all the good I'd have been.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Meade is enjoying it, yes. I've started to think of taking up the habit of becoming a marriage guidance counselor and whilst asking the regular questions of the bickering and unhappy couple, expertly drawing the wife of the two naked on my notepad.

Looks like killer and Gillian each with their peccadilloes might cross swords randily at some point.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
And there's me thinking it was a new series with live footage of Mark E Smith and his lurching rockabilly compadres in concert ... :(

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The Fall - BBC2 Monday nights

Slightly off topic ...,I've been a bit disappointed with the latest Scandinavian offering on Saturday nights ....thoughts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here