Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sergio Garcia - Daft Racist??

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tiger and Sergio have been bitching each other for years.
It kicked off again at Sawgrass a couple of weeks ago.

Absolutely nothing to see here.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It's DIFFERENT in Spain and we should all be feeling VERY SORRY to Suarez for the difficulties he's had since becoming a pro sportsman earning millions every year.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
would there have been any fuss if the situation was reversed and woods said he would have Garcia over and they would cook paella ? No there wouldn't, so why the fuss over this ?

Well, that wouldn't actually be quite the same at all, would it, given that one is stereotyping based on nationality, and the other on race?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Why would I 'wriggle'? I'm not actually Sergio Garcia.
in your attempts to assume racism with no real evidence you absolute **** , we've just seen a soldier wearing a help for hero's t shirt butchered by 2 blacks in woolwich which which is choc full of somalian muslims, I know what I'm assuming happened, let's watch you and all the other right on tosspots condemn me for this, ****.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
in your attempts to assume racism with no real evidence you absolute **** , we've just seen a soldier wearing a help for hero's t shirt butchered by 2 blacks in woolwich which which is choc full of somalian muslims, I know what I'm assuming happened, let's watch you and all the other right on tosspots condemn me for this, ****.

Right then...

Firstly I have NOT 'assumed' racism at all. There are no 'assumptions' to draw. I referred to what Sergio said as 'stereotyping based on race' which is exactly what it was. Nothing more or less.

On the other matters, I'm not a ****, (please mind your language, btw) and I'm not going to 'condemn you' for making assumptions. I'll keep in mind though, that they are just that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes it is , the Spanish are associated with and assumed to like paella, the same with American blacks and fried chicken, get over it.
Get over what? The fact that you can't understand the racist conetations of fried chicken with regard to black Americans? Do you really need a history lesson?

The only person who needs to get over anything is you. You start swearing at people because they haven't condemned something that they haven't even heard about.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Unless I'm missing summat I really can't see what the fuss is about? No worse than inviting a cockney for pie and mash. Okay, maybe a bit of a daft thing to say publicly given how sensitive people are to perceived racism but was it racist? Was it buggery. Besides, I hardly think Tiger Woods is in any position to take the moral high ground about stereotyping seeing as he has lived up to every stereotype associated with rich, over-indulged celebrities going. Non-story.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here