Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Squad record.jpg

Squad league record.jpg

team goals.jpg
(league goals only)

(I also kept track of how long each player spent on the pitch with which players, how many they scored when there, how many the team conceded, but it's too big a table to be worth adding here)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't follow the score columns, is that to show the goals scored when starting or when coming on as sub, if so shouldn't these two add up the the goals column.

For example Lua Lua score 2 v Wolves when he started but there is only 1 in the score column.

Goes to show, despite what many posters say, we got pretty good results when Vicente was on the pitch.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't follow the score columns, is that to show the goals scored when starting or when coming on as sub, if so shouldn't these two add up the the goals column.

In the squad info? That is an indication of the number of games he scored in. He started 8 times, but only scored in one of the games he started. He came on as a sub 18 times, and in 3 of those appearances, he scored. Because he scored twice v wolves, his tally, in the goal column is 5.

I started keeping track of that when people were discussing how whether someone's goal scoring record was good because so many were scored, or bad because they came in fits and starts meaning they scored in only a few games. Ulloa scored ten goals, but scored them in 7 games, whereas Lopez scored nine goals with each occurring in a different game. Doesn't appear to be as much of an issue this year.

That bottom table in the first post is number of the teams goals they were on the pitch for when we scored or conceded.

I really should have put more effort into explaining the tables...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Where are the player ratings stats for this season ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In the squad info? That is an indication of the number of games he scored in. He started 8 times, but only scored in one of the games he started. He came on as a sub 18 times, and in 3 of those appearances, he scored. Because he scored twice v wolves, his tally, in the goal column is 5.

I started keeping track of that when people were discussing how whether someone's goal scoring record was good because so many were scored, or bad because they came in fits and starts meaning they scored in only a few games. Ulloa scored ten goals, but scored them in 7 games, whereas Lopez scored nine goals with each occurring in a different game. Doesn't appear to be as much of an issue this year.

That bottom table in the first post is number of the teams goals they were on the pitch for when we scored or conceded.

I really should have put more effort into explaining the tables...

I wasn't being critical, I understand now I didn't differentiate between goals scored and games in which a goal or goals scored.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wasn't being critical, I understand now I didn't differentiate between goals scored and games in which a goal or goals scored.

I didn't think you were being criticial, just realised I hadn't clarified the tables very well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here