Aug 8, 2005
Yes

and No.

And I still Love Gus and always will.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
i always have a glass of water by my bed.........and some biscuits.....and a banana.

A banana?

Yep, I take water to bed. Hardly ever drink it. Use it in the morning to water my pot plants.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
WHO TAKES WATER TO BED EACH NIGHT? AND DO ANY OF YOU DRINK IT?

PS I ALWAYS KNEW POYET WAS A BAD UN,WHO LISTENED,FRICKING NO ONE:moo:

Yes I do, and no I don't.

And yes, you were right all along, what a total disaster he's been for the club, he's done nothing since he arrived. We should get a proper English manager in AND GET IT FORWARD, THAT'S WHERE THE GOAL IS.

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yes I do. I wake up really, really dry in the night and more often than not I am too lazy to lean over and pick it up to drink.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Yes I do take water to bed but I'll have to disagree with your (odd) stance on Poyet.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
No I don't, I have 1-3 pints of orange squash before I go to bed.

I am not sure what I think about Poyet. To be honest, I think I would need to know who the next incumbent is before deciding. :(

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Yes to the water, a pint a night. I would say I only drink from it once a week max and even then not the full pint.

I am glad he is going. Tony P will come in and show us how to play real football by getting it to the front man in no more than TWO passes

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yes to the water, a pint a night. I would say I only drink from it once a week max and even then not the full pint.

I am glad he is going. Tony P will come in and show us how to play real football by getting it to the front man in no more than TWO passes

That would be great. It should lead to a few more goals, and avoid the frustration of watching aimless passing untill the ball is given away. If we see some running with the ball, our players taking on and beating the other team's, and putting in accurate crosses for Ulloa, it will be perfect.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, take a pint of water up with me, actually dringking it depends on whether I've been at the whisky.

I loved Poyet and his style of football, whoever replaces him must be flair.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I take a bottle of Sainsburys fizzy flavoured water to bed every night and only drink it when hungover as soon as I wake up.

Gus was never a wrong un as you say, just the nature of the beast three years is a long time in employment and I get restless every couple of years, just the way it is. Thanks Gus you have been a star and great memorys..

The King is dead (dying)..... Long live the King..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I do! nothing worse then having to get up in the middle of the night:flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here