Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bar / Food In Brighton and Hove

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'm looking for a bar in Brighton or Hove that does decent food but nothing formal, for a group of about 15?

Basically so the people who want to eat can and the people who dont can get boozy.

any recomendations or suggestions?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Preston Park Tavern ....... top venue, decent prices and very good food.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I'm looking for a bar in Brighton or Hove that does decent food but nothing formal, for a group of about 15?

Basically so the people who want to eat can and the people who dont can get boozy.

How about the back bar in the Lord Nelson ? The kitchen is closed in the evenings, but you can order food from Aldos Italian across the road.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
The Freemasons on Western Road has had a recent makeover - good food and should be able to accommodate a large group if you reserve a table in advance
The North Laine (used to be the Gloucester / BarFly) - huge boozer with decent food (service can be slow when busy)
The Connaught - decent gastro pub in deepest, darkest Hove
The Foragers - another pub with good food (not far from The Connaught)
You could try Hove Kitchen - it's more of a restaurant, but does have a bar area and I'm sure they won't mind a number of your group just boozing

donaldha222

Banned
Jun 19, 2013
United states

Present invention must be provide a bathroom vanity which provides storage space for a bathroom scale system which also makes efficient use of the volume occupied in the bathroom by the vanity.Several embodiments,bathroom scale is stored in a drawer in a kick panel, the drawer being moved between a closed position, where the scale system is stored, and an open position wherein the scale can be used.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Present invention must be provide a bathroom vanity which provides storage space for a bathroom scale system which also makes efficient use of the volume occupied in the bathroom by the vanity.Several embodiments,bathroom scale is stored in a drawer in a kick panel, the drawer being moved between a closed position, where the scale system is stored, and an open position wherein the scale can be used.

Baffling point, bafflingly made :lol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hello crazy :bigwave:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

What???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Connaught - decent gastro pub in deepest, darkest Hove
The Foragers - another pub with good food (not far from The Connaught)

The Connaught is a very nice place run and staffed by very nice people. I have found the bods at The Foragers a bit up themselves.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What an odd bounce!

Decsion was taken out of my hands in the end and we started at The Cliftonville Hotel aka The Station in Hove, had a fantastic Pizza decent price around £8 beer was ok, apart from the Becks, it went flat after a couple of minutes and a couple of tasties behind the bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here