Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jara Reyes released by West Brom...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
...would more than likely have been on Gus's wanted list had things worked out differently.

No great loss.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Started well for us then turned incredibly average looking worse than Calde. I dont think Gus would have been itnerested at all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good enough 2 years ago , now we have better , will end up at Forest

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Didnt rate him the 2nd time around. VERY casual on the ball - gave it away for too easily and far too often.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thought he was dreadful second time round, gave the ball away, and a lot of misplaced passes. He also liked shooting from distance but his shots were always woeful.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think Poyet would automatically have moved for him anyway: he could have had him on loan again last season but evidently chose not to. That performance he turned in at Blackpool before (mercifully) being sent off still sends shivers down my spine. Reminiscent of Kerry Mayo at Selhurst Park in the 5-0 hammering.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
My overriding memory of him is his abysmal tackle at Blackpool which deservedly earned him a red card. After that (and the car incident in Grand Parade - correct me if I've got the location wrong), I'd say a big no thanks.

Sardinepuff

Jun 18, 2013
when talking about released means that they have decided not to extend his contract am i right? so where is reyes now?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not as good as Bruno, not as sexy as Calde. It's a no from me.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We have Bruno and Calde, right back is sorted, so no.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here