Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Everton Job

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Martinez is the only non-British manager I could see them appointing. Otherwise, I'd say David Moyes' recommendation will be Malky MacKay and the likes of Alan Stubbs and Duncan Ferguson who are involved within the club may also come into the reckoning.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Why would Laudrup go to Everton? Swansea are just behind them in terms of ability.

I can understand Martinez going as he probably wants PL football.

Wasn't Neil Lennon linked too?

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Why would Laudrup go to Everton? Swansea are just behind them in terms of ability.

I can understand Martinez going as he probably wants PL football.

Wasn't Neil Lennon linked too?

Everton are certainly a bigger club than Swansea though, albeit one that seemingly does not have a vast amount of financial resource to kick on. I think Laudrup will come into contention for the Chelsea job at the point at which Mourinho inevitably falls out with Abramovich again and could also be a contender for the Real Madrid job one day, although it seems Ancelotti will be going there next.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see Vitor Pereira is favourite now. Got on him at 9's yesterday.

Could be why...

Good effort, he's shortening all the time now and clear favourite, Gus 6th favourite and drifting at between 10/16-1.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hope the Pereira rumours are true - I got £10 on at 16/1 2 weeks ago.

*just checked - was £20. Lets hope*

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
16/1?? You were sold very short there. Should have been nearer 50/1

They weren't pretty standard actually. I didn't shop around a lot, but I had £100 in an account, so put a bit on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here