Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlton Cole

D

Deleted member 18477

yes i'd take him but not for massive wages... simple as that.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No thank you, useless oaf.

What on earth do you base that on ??? :ffsparr:

He would be quite a coup at this level, knows where he BOTN is too.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wages would be the issue.

I think he'd be great in the Championship next season.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
What on earth do you base that on ??? :ffsparr:

He would be quite a coup at this level, knows where he BOTN is too.

There appears to be a large amount of West Ham fans that are happy to see him leaving, he is a vastly over rated striker. He isnt particularly good at hold up play, his goal scoring record isnt great and he puts in very little effort.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Dont West Ham fans call him 'cant control'? I think he would be great at this level, if he had the desire to prove himself.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
He's certainly a handful and he can be a nightmare to play against on his day. The problem is, his days are very few and far between and his finishing is really not clinical and has a heavy touch.

He will do a job for a Championship side next season and probably be reasonably effective. He could end up at Watford as his best form for West Ham was when Gianfranco Zola was manager. Him and Zola did play at Chelsea together for a short time when Cole was starting out and Zola seemed to show some faith in him, which perhaps other managers hadn't and so Cole performed for him, despite his limitations.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
He rarely has a good game, but when he does then he could destroy a team. I'll pass though, doesnt fit into our style of play*.

*= Providing it doesnt get changed by the new boss.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Unplayable on his day, but I don't think we could afford his 40k a week wages which is a shame.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Didn't he miss the most number of clear cut chances in the PL this season, remember reading something to that effect anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here