Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many s/t have we sold for next season?

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
We lost a few but gained a few more,anyone know the current figures? Will the away support hold up at the amex? can't see wigan bringing more than 300?
What can we expect?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Wonder if we will lose a few now that we won't be in the Prem next season? I'm sure a few would have bought on that basis.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wonder if we will lose a few now that we won't be in the Prem next season? I'm sure a few would have bought on that basis.
Can't see that happening, the club won't give them a refund, even if they cancel their DD the club can still sue them for the balance

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

How can you lose what you didn't have?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Haven't they already renewed for next season not knowing at the time which division we would be in ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was thinking more of the new people buying rather than those that have renewed.

Those new people buying would have been on the waiting list and paid £20 to be on the list (deducted from the cost when they purchase a season ticket)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've a funny idea STH's tend to support the team, not the calibre of the opposition. With that in mind I imagine sales will not drop for next season

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Those new people buying would have been on the waiting list and paid £20 to be on the list (deducted from the cost when they purchase a season ticket)

Not everyone was as they went on general sale before the play-off games.

My question was would some of those people now cancel DD's as we haven't made it to the premier league. Everyone else on here seems convinced that won't be the case and that the club will sue anyone who cancels a DD. So the simple answer is no then.

I've a funny idea STH's tend to support the team, not the calibre of the opposition. With that in mind I imagine sales will not drop for next season

Why do all clubs that get relegated from the premier league attendances drop then? Palace lost 10,000 on their average attendance. Wigan's will halve in the championship. This can't be all away fans. Some fans will buy just to watch premier league football at many clubs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not everyone was as they went on general sale before the play-off games.

My question was would some of those people now cancel DD's as we haven't made it to the premier league. Everyone else on here seems convinced that won't be the case and that the club will sue anyone who cancels a DD. So the simple answer is no then.

Why do all clubs that get relegated from the premier league attendances drop then? Palace lost 10,000 on their average attendance. Wigan's will halve in the championship. This can't be all away fans. Some fans will buy just to watch premier league football at many clubs.

Season tickets went on general sale because the club increased the limit on the maximum number of STH's to match the new capacity minus those required for a big cup game. With regard to clubs being relegated from the Premier League , we haven't been in that situation but I guess we would only lose those who weren't there to begin with.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here