Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think we might see some movement today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks Tim will there be a (B) log

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Are you doing a DIY Colonic Irrigation job using a high-pressure hose?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What time do they arrive for straining?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i just walked to work, thats my movement done for the day now apart from fingers on a keyboard.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The FTSE just opened five points higher.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It was mentioned in the media that Albion have plenty of time to get this sorted. I just dont subscribe to that at all. It needs to be sorted very efficiently and in a timely manner or else next season will be very difficult. It's no coincidence that David Moyes went to Carrington the day after the season had ended! Time is ALWAYS of the essence in football.

If there genuinely is an internal investigation, i cant see any gain in delaying action. The sooner the club can crack on with or without Poyet the better

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
It was mentioned in the media that Albion have plenty of time to get this sorted. I just dont subscribe to that at all. It needs to be sorted very efficiently and in a timely manner or else next season will be very difficult. It's no coincidence that David Moyes went to Carrington the day after the season had ended! Time is ALWAYS of the essence in football.

If there genuinely is an internal investigation, i cant see any gain in delaying action. The sooner the club can crack on with or without Poyet the better
Agree totally I dont think we have lots of timr to deal with this. We are, as is stands, 5 players down on last year with loans and spanish dave and el-abd and no pre season in place. With the poss loss of lua lua we need a manager in place be it poyet or whoever to keep us moving forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here