Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paulo Sousa! GET ON NOW!

BHAFC_98

May 21, 2013
I would advise people to try and place bets on him to become next Brighton manager. From a reliable source, he is one of the managers Bloom is looking at to lead us next season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This doesn't fill me with confidence (yes, he did quite well at Swansea, but....) -

Queens Park Rangers

On 19 November 2008, Sousa was appointed head coach of Championship team Queens Park Rangers.[5] However, on 9 April 2009, he was sacked, as the club claimed he had divulged sensitive information without permission from the club hierarchy, namely Dexter Blackstock's loan move to Nottingham Forest having been agreed without his knowledge.

Leicester City

On 7 July 2010, Sousa became the new manager of Leicester City. On 1 October, after less than three months in charge, Sousa was fired by Leicester, after a poor start to the season, with the team having won only once in his first nine league games

Videoton

On 15 May 2011, Sousa signed a three-year contract with newly-crowned Hungarian champions Videoton FC. On 7 January 2013, Videoton announced that they had agreed to terminate Sousa's contract due to family reasons. That same day, it was reported that he would become the new manager of the New York Red Bulls, but nothing came of it.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good player but crap manager from looks of it

Can't see him being a Bloom boy....... will be an unproven 1st time manager with excellent pedigree or one with history of success

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
OK at Swansea but poor at Leicester and QPR, no way he'll be on Blooms list of potential future managers.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
OK at Swansea but poor at Leicester and QPR, no way he'll be on Blooms list of potential future managers.

Fair point about Leicester but I don't see a poor performance at that west London snake-pit to be anything to be worried about. Failure there is more like a badge of honour - only Warnock has managed to do anything with that club in the last decade.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Isn't this the man who didn't even hire a fitness coach at QPR

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I would advise people to try and place bets on him to become next Brighton manager. From a reliable source, he is one of the managers Bloom is looking at to lead us next season.

Your first post, I am going to check out your account, lets hope it does not link up with an existing banned one eh.....

BHAFC_98

May 21, 2013
Shouldn't you being buying balloons along with the other Palace plastics ?

I've been a season ticket holder since I was 6, sitting in the South Stand at Withdean. And now sitting in the West Upper. Having been to about 300 games at a mere 15 years old I think I can call myself a Brighton fan and would appreciate not being associated with that bunch of scum!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here