Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone want Palace to win on Monday?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Best team to win and that means Zaha.

Sign him up!

D

Deleted member 18477

Palace will win. And we'll be behind them again for a number of years...

Sake!

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Some posters here have suggested that it might be good to be separated from Palace. We can avoid the distractions of this shi**y rivalry and concentrate on trying to get promoted from the Championship. Plus there will be the pleasure derived from watching the CraPtors almost inevitably struggle in the prem. I can see the sense in these arguments, but doubt I'll be able to stop myself cheering for Loanford next Monday.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We need to post a termination of rivalry notice on account of Palace being minnows who struggle to get 15k at home. Millwall are more their size than the glorious BHAFC and our 30k crowds will ever be. We've moved on at last.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Palace desperately need the vast quantities of cash that the premier league would provide them and therefore any real Brighton fan will be backing Watford to the hilt on Monday.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Palace desperately need the vast quantities of cash that the premier league would provide them and therefore any real Brighton fan will be backing Watford to the hilt on Monday.

This. It would make me sick if their cavalier approach to balancing the books paid off.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
NO!
I not only want them to lose, I want them to lose by 6 or more, and play really badly, for Holloway not to be able to trot out the "I am incredibly proud of my team today" line that he has transported with him from Blackpool and been using for the last three years. I want him to be embarrassed to be their Manager as anyone should be.
Apart from that, I always want to be in the same division as Palace, so the newer fans can learn to see them as our rivals as much as they should do.
Anyone suggesting this should have their season ticket taken off them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
and if they do lose, next year's El Crapico will be a stormer

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We need to post a termination of rivalry notice on account of Palace being minnows who struggle to get 15k at home. Millwall are more their size than the glorious BHAFC and our 30k crowds will ever be. We've moved on at last.

Isn't it time to give up on the size of the crowd? It counts pretty much for the square root of feck all!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here