Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could TB keep Redknapp in check?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Could Harry do a job if kept on a financial leash?

you mean like at Spurs? yes. dont know why everyone has it in for him, plays good football.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Old? Sir Alex was old. Didn't seem to stop him winning trophies.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
TB is canny enough not to let 'Arry loose with his dosh.

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012
Redknapp, Benitez and Pullis? Have I missed anyone out? I'm pretty sure you still have a manager but you just keep picking these random's out of a hat if it make's you feel better.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not sure we can afford, not that I would want him anywhere near the Albion. He will be on a very large contract at QPR and as we have budgetry constraints, any excess spent on a manager will come out of the budget for players. I believe it was reported that he was on £3 m at QPR which although due to come down is still a hefty chunk at just under £60k per week. And let's be honest, I doubt Rosie, his financial advisor, would recommend taking another job in the championship at a lower salary!!!!

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
you mean like at Spurs? yes. dont know why everyone has it in for him, plays good football.

he wasnt on a financial leash at spurs - look at the wages he threw about, and how much money he spent. only redknapp going about how much he DIDNT spent belies the fact he spent 150m there

hes a dinosaur who buys success with money that normally isnt there. the fact he is bemoaning lack of spending at qpr means heopfully he wont come anywhere near us

redknapp and ffp dont mix

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Harry Redknapp and Brighton don't fit - he's complaining at QPR that he'll leave unless he is let loose again - if we have to change (and I would still rather we didn't) Harry Redknapp should be nowhere near the target list

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here