Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Froch v Kessler II

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Really looking forward to this fight, should be a war like last time.
My bet would be Froch on points or a late stoppage, anyone know what time it will be on?
My guess is Midnight for US networks...also I will be out out in Brighton/Hove, anyone know what bars are showing it??
(Obviously not interested in going to skanky West Street to watch :)) :rave:
But if anyone knows bars showing it would be appreciated :clap2:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
This ones going to be a pwopa old Skool tear up.

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Really can't wait for this, Froch has looked awesome of late. The way he destroyed Bute was one of my favourite fights. Seems to have dropped the sluggish starts which used to leave him a lot to do late on.

I think he'll beat Kessler on points as no getting away from the fact Kessler is a class act but he's had 48 fights now and I fancy Froch to be too strong for him late on whilst not quite being able to knock him out.

Been a while since I was looking forward to a fight like this one!

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Decent undercard too with groves and bellew both having fights that look likely to bring world title shots if they win.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Everyone keeps saying Froch on points, but for Me Kessler has gone way down hill since the first fight, the win over Brain Magee isn't anything to shout about, He was far from World Class and was put on his ass by Allan Green, I think Froch stops him tbh, I really like Kessler Hes A top bloke but I'm going on A Froch KO round 6-12...

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Everyone keeps saying Froch on points, but for Me Kessler has gone way down hill since the first fight, the win over Brain Magee isn't anything to shout about, He was far from World Class and was put on his ass by Allan Green, I think Froch stops him tbh, I really like Kessler Hes A top bloke but I'm going on A Froch KO round 6-12...

True & Froch has said if he had lost against Bute he would've retired! You never know he could steam roller Kessler like he did to Bute...cant wait!

D

Deleted member 18477

Kessler is a class act. he's a warrior and comes across as a nice bloke.

Froch is also a class act. he's also a warrior and comes across as a nice bloke.

for me it depends on who wants it the most on the night. the tactics are bound to go out the window and we'll see another tear up.

there really isnt a lot between them. i wouldnt even bother betting on this if i was a betting man.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Shame they have put boxing back on Box Office! It was quite good having all last years fights on Sky Sports.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Shame they have put boxing back on Box Office! It was quite good having all last years fights on Sky Sports.

Eddie Hearn said that they sold 18,000 tickets in 20 minutes when O2 tickets went on sale so I guess with that interest it was
bound to go box office...Froch is only boxer that is likely to be on box office at moment as they cant justify Khan being on ppv..
£15 takes the piss though...I will watch down pub if I can find one thats showing it!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
True & Froch has said if he had lost against Bute he would've retired! You never know he could steam roller Kessler like he did to Bute...cant wait!

Yeah, tbh I thought the Bute fight was touch and go, although I thought Bute was overrated I still thought He was dangerous... Can't wait for this fight, been loads of good fights recently, just wish they weren't always on the same night, they always clash...

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Eddie Hearn said that they sold 18,000 tickets in 20 minutes when O2 tickets went on sale so I guess with that interest it was
bound to go box office...Froch is only boxer that is likely to be on box office at moment as they cant justify Khan being on ppv..
£15 takes the piss though...I will watch down pub if I can find one thats showing it!

The Palmeira in Hove is showing it....

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The Palmeira in Hove is showing it....

Thanks for the tip sir, appreciated.

Got a feeling for Kessler. Groves on the undercard, my favourite fighter. Bellew-Chilemba a quick rematch too. Bellend says he didn't give it his all last time but I think he did, Chilemba on t'other hand says he had flu two days before the fight. If there's any truth this could be a good one.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Does anyone know if the new sports bar in Crawley will have this on? Think someone to do withthe place advised us about the play off being on but may be different as this is Box Office?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here