Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on lets forget about our troubles and reflect on a great season.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Highlights please...

[yt]jyn5t9xLUX8[/yt]

[yt]595vPr5wO_E[/yt]

We have sooo much to proud of.....

Its not all poo this and poo that you know.......

Come on post some good stuff people, long after managers and players have gone we all still love the Albion.

[yt]ldSYajU3Hss[/yt]

Albion through & through..... :smile:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I can't forget about what's happened - as Bridders said 'It feels like a wasted season'. Damned right it was. Nothing to celebrate - great season my a**e. It's all ruined and that's that!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Quote Originally Posted by Super Steve Earle View Post
I can't forget about what's happened - as Bridders said 'It feels like a wasted season'. Damned right it was. Nothing to celebrate - great season my a**e. It's all ruined and that's that!

Nope. Not fishing. That's really how I feel.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Highlights please...

[yt]jyn5t9xLUX8[/yt]

[yt]595vPr5wO_E[/yt]

We have sooo much to proud of.....

Its not all poo this and poo that you know.......

Come on post some good stuff people, long after managers and players have gone we all still love the Albion.

[yt]ldSYajU3Hss[/yt]

Albion through & through..... :smile:

Yes.. Too right...

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
apart from whats gone on in the last week its been a great season and we finish 4th in the championship and we have the best ground in the championship

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
A brilliant season - best finishing position since 1983, top of the attendance tables, some fantastic football. Felt desperately choked after Monday's result, but we were perhaps one great/lucky save away from taking the lead and then who knows what might have been? Recent rubbish is massively depressing and should not be allowed to interfere with our enjoyment of what was a great year. If Gus is going, and I have loved his brand of football, let's hope he goes quickly, so we can move forward with people who want to be here as much as we want to support them.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Said at the start of the season I would happy at making the play offs, had the semi been against anyone else it would have been a great season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I am pretty down about it too. We just need to get this resolved as quickly as possible. It seems Gus's position is untenable whatever the outcome of the investigation. Just need to put it all behind us and appoint a great new manager who will get us excited for next season. And I don't mean Tony Pulis!!!

Last edited:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
W 19 D 18 L 9

I still feel the D quota is disappointing. Admittedly we were a TAD more expansive in the last 2/3 of the season, but I still feel we could have attacked a teeny weeny bit more ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Great season, terrible playoff tournament.

Can't wait til August.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How could something so good turn so bad in such a short space of time. Beggars belief really, and the season will wrongly be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Bruno Night against Sheff Wed 3-0 at the season's start. Just amazing. His 2 assists were honestly sublime and Buckley's touch and finish for the second one was beautiful. The shame will be deleted once those memories of true wonder return a little stronger. It was a stunning season just momentarily maimed and shamed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Superb season - thank you Gus.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here