Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

W2I block

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Can anyone tell me where W2I block is please?

I know it's in the middle tier in the West Stand, but I can't find a seating plan that shows how far along the touchline it is. I've heard that it may be about at the 18 yard line, but I've also seen on the best seating plan I've been able to find so far that it might be right in the corner.

In keeping with Bozza's instructions - facts would be more helpful than idle speculation! :wink:

Ta in advance.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can anyone tell me where W2I block is please?

I know it's in the middle tier in the West Stand, but I can't find a seating plan that shows how far along the touchline it is. I've heard that it may be about at the 18 yard line, but I've also seen on the best seating plan I've been able to find so far that it might be right in the corner.

In keeping with Bozza's instructions - facts would be more helpful than idle speculation! :wink:

Ta in advance.

Try

stadiumexplorer.com/brightonandhovealbion/

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
If its the same as the West Lower, I'd say its the last block before you get to the corner. So perhaps you're in line with the 6 yard box.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If its the same as the West Lower, I'd say its the last block before you get to the corner. So perhaps you're in line with the 6 yard box.

Yeah - I'm guessing that it would make sense for W2I to be directly above W1I too. If so, you're probably right - somewhere around the 6 yard line. Thanks...

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
I am in W3I and I have Friends in W1I (both have seats 200 & 201 in respective levels) we sit almost in line with the North penalty spot. I guess W2I is below me, where the halftime tea's are served.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I am in W3I and I have Friends in W1I (both have seats 200 & 201 in respective levels) we sit almost in line with the North penalty spot. I guess W2I is below me, where the halftime tea's are served.

Great! Good enough for me, thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here