Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Redknapp

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Please God.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Harry Redknapps blue & white army
Harry Redknapps blue & White army Harry Redknapps blue & white army
Harry Redknapps blue & White army
Harry Redknapps blue & white army
Harry Redknapps blue & White army Harry Redknapps blue & white army
Harry Redknapps blue & White army

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Headline: "QPR boss Harry Redknapp: I may leave unless I can sign players"

Sounds perfect for the job...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Isn't he doing a Gus? Kind of issuing an ultimatum?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Has Harry got an eye on our impending vacancy?

according to your link, no, he just wants licence to sign new players at QPR. engineering an exit methinks and nothing to do with us.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Isn't he doing a Gus? Kind of issuing an ultimatum?

Basically, yes. Like Gus, I don't think he'd be doing it without somewhere else in mind when/if the ultimatum backfires.

I have a feeling he would apply for our job if it came up - we all know how he loves south coast clubs.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
according to your link, no, he just wants licence to sign new players at QPR. engineering an exit methinks and nothing to do with us.

Phew!

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
Bankrupt and Hove Albion - don't think so.

Listen to Gus, and we haven't got a pot tp p*ss in.

Yet last season, the first thing losing managers said in their post match interviews was something along the lines of "It was always going to be hard against Brighton, look at all the money they've got".

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The thing with Harry is that he can only ever sign established players. He can neither unearth a gem, nor actually move any players on. He just always signs more and more players, until he has a squad of 50, all on stupid wages, and he legs it.

The current "ultimatum" sounds like he saying "don't make me sell before I can buy" because he can't do that. But how can it be any different? QPR can't let him sign a dozen new players to play while the current crop get fat on their wages while sitting in the stands.

If 'Arry came here as manager, I would honestly cry. I think I would prefer Neil Warnock, and anyone who knows me, would realise how low my view of 'Arry must be to say that.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Harry joining us would almost be worth it to see the reaction on here! If it were to ever happen, would Edna spontaneously implode at the news? :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Listen to Gus, and we haven't got a pot tp p*ss in.

Yet last season, the first thing losing managers said in their post match interviews was something along the lines of "It was always going to be hard against Brighton, look at all the money they've got".

Those managers all said what they did without knowing anything about the Albion's finances and that only came from losing managers. The truth is that there are only a limited number of people who know all the details and I doubt Gus knew everything either. He had a budget that he was given and always moaned about it not being enough.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The thing with Harry is that he can only ever sign established players. He can neither unearth a gem, nor actually move any players on. He just always signs more and more players, until he has a squad of 50, all on stupid wages, and he legs it.

The current "ultimatum" sounds like he saying "don't make me sell before I can buy" because he can't do that. But how can it be any different? QPR can't let him sign a dozen new players to play while the current crop get fat on their wages while sitting in the stands.

If 'Arry came here as manager, I would honestly cry. I think I would prefer Neil Warnock, and anyone who knows me, would realise how low my view of 'Arry must be to say that.

I don't want Warnock near our club, BUT, if it was a call between Redknapp or him, I'd take Colin anyday.

Mar 10, 2006

Interesting especially as he says he's willing to go to either the Premier League or Championship. Don't know what style of football he had Montpellier playing but the fact they won the french league and have played in the champions League means he must be doing something right. Only thing is does his age go against him?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here