Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Updated: Simeon Jackson Heading Back to England?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Def go for him

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Exactly the player we should be getting to bolster our options.

Not going to happen is it.

He would be worth 15 goals

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Simeon Jackson released

Off to Middlesbrough.

How on earth will they be able to afford him under FFP with their small crowds ?

Their parachute payments must have stopped by now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He was great in Django Unchained. Can certainly still do a job.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Will he regret turning down that loan move to us after all? At the very least might have put him more in the shop window than he is now...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Clearly he isn't that good.

Incidentally, i've never actually heard of him in real life, only on here during every transfer window. I take it he must have been good at some point for everyone to keep banging on about him. Who's he played for?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Clearly he isn't that good.

Incidentally, i've never actually heard of him in real life, only on here during every transfer window. I take it he must have been good at some point for everyone to keep banging on about him. Who's he played for?

Handy player for Gillingham, and then moved to Norwich where he was a peripheral part of a squad promoted to the Prem and then the season afterwards when they stayed up easily. Definitely a good squad player for Norwich.

And of course, he has a COOL first name. :cool:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Handy player for Gillingham, and then moved to Norwich where he was a peripheral part of a squad promoted to the Prem and then the season afterwards when they stayed up easily. Definitely a good squad player for Norwich.

And of course, he has a COOL first name. :cool:

Your kidding? So everyone has been wetting their pants over someone who was once good for GILLINGHAM! And has done little else since?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Your kidding? So everyone has been wetting their pants over someone who was once good for GILLINGHAM! And has done little else since?

I guess the 13 goals from 10 games, including two consecutive hat-tricks, and almost single-handedly helping Norwich win Promotion to the Premier League could be considered "little else"....

Alternatively, there is an small chance that you don't know what you're talking about. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here