Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away fans at the amex next season

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i was just wondering where people would put the away fans next season i would move them from behind the goal and where would you want them to go if you had to choose where they go at the amex

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
i was just wondering where people would put the away fans next season i would move them from behind the goal and where would you want them to go if you had to choose where they go at the amex

East stand (south and central parts).

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Next to the North stand where the family stand is, and make the south end the family stand

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Next to the North stand where the family stand is, and make the south end the family stand

Fair enough, I'll have a look to see if I can find my old primus stove and a suitable container for boiling oil, LOL

Seriously, I can't think why the club would want to put them immediately next to the North Stand as that may be asking for trouble. What do I know ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Keep them behind the goal and keep the atmosphere.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Live TV relay onto a massive screen at Withdean.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Why give them since of the best views?

Granted its the best view but we'd be charging them for it, leaving more cheaper tickets for our own fans.

Also would be better for them to be nearer the north and would be funny for me to see lots of the miserable east central lot uprooted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here