Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If only Vicente could speak English, he could debate with Dicker

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
This Ian guys gets it.

Poyet has been the MOST backed manger in the league. And that Gus is throwing his toys out of his pram.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Seems they agree with my point of you, he has been backed by Bloom and is disrespectful to the club.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
This Ian guys gets it.

Poyet has been the MOST backed manger in the league. And that Gus is throwing his toys out of his pram.

Sorry, that really isn't true. There is no point in rewriting history just to slag off Gus. Mackay at Cardiff got a lot more backing, Leicester have spent significant money and all three relegated teams had much higher wage bills and Blackburn spent £8 million on Rhodes. I'm not criticising the club because we need to be careful not to spend too much but to say Gus was the most backed manager in the Championship is rubbish.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The timing of this prog may have been why Barber sent his email this evening... to finally confirm officially that Poogate did happen.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Sorry, that really isn't true. There is no point in rewriting history just to slag off Gus. Mackay at Cardiff got a lot more backing, Leicester have spent significant money and all three relegated teams had much higher wage bills and Blackburn spent £8 million on Rhodes. I'm not criticising the club because we need to be careful not to spend too much but to say Gus was the most backed manager in the Championship is rubbish.

Doesn't mean just about money, Bloom has let Gus control many aspects of the club and has more control than any other Championship manager I would argue.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Best backed with regards to what we had to start with, you can't argue with that after he spent over £100 million on a stadium. To give us a competitive budget after spending that much is incredible and we still have the training ground costs to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here