Tony ! Please DO NOT get Darren Ferguson in! Sign here

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
signed

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Didnt Wolves fans decide that they didnt want Bruce as there next manager, leading to the board changing there mind, both teams leaving the league... Fans dont always know best.

I think as fans we can have opinions, but whoever is brought in, needs all the fans behind them from day one.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Can someone tell me why you are all so against it? Wouldn't be my 1st choice but other than being relegated with a club that spent no money I can't see what's so wrong with him??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can someone tell me why you are all so against it? Wouldn't be my 1st choice but other than being relegated with a club that spent no money I can't see what's so wrong with him??

He's managed to relegate Posh twice and Preston North End, and is a convicted wife beater.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

he is an OK bloke if you don't mind blokes who beat their wives

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
signed

king B

Jun 16, 2011

He got a mid table Preston side relegated and he can't get a side to defend to save his life

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Tony - let me tell you how to run the club. You've made a right pigs ear of it so far.

I shall wait and see what happens and pass my own (irrelevant) judgement once the facts gradually come out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here