Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heidar Helguson

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Released from Cardiff, along with McPhail and Nat Jarvis.

Could be a good impact striker off the bench or (dare I say it) if a new manager comes in and plays two up top along with Ulloa. With that said if the latter does happen then Barnes would be the natural option.

I appreciate he's 35 but he knows where the goal is (despite a questionable spell at Cardiff) and wouldn't be a bad shout on a 1-year deal. Especially as it may take some time for CMS/Hoskins to find full fitness.

I just thought I'd get the ball rolling on some transfer talk/debate as I'm getting sick of the situation at the club right now

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
i wouldn't turn him down - only on a 1 year deal like you said but he's a good player at this level.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Released from Cardiff, along with McPhail and Nat Jarvis.

Could be a good impact striker off the bench or (dare I say it) if a new manager comes in and plays two up top along with Ulloa. With that said if the latter does happen then Barnes would be the natural option.

I appreciate he's 35 but he knows where the goal is (despite a questionable spell at Cardiff) and wouldn't be a bad shout on a 1-year deal. Especially as it may take some time for CMS/Hoskins to find full fitness.

I just thought I'd get the ball rolling on some transfer talk/debate as I'm getting sick of the situation at the club right now

Good stuff - I would bite your hand off for Helguson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here