Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How often has your personality changed?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We are all the same person as we always have been-

But life,age,fortune good and bad,the people we meet,the things we do all have an impact on who and what we are.

Am i the same person as i was 10 years ago as i am now and will i be that same person 10 years from now?

Is it i that has changed or the world around me?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No, you are not so f*k off and stop boring me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No, you are not so f*k off and stop boring me.

Will you say that to the new old me 10 years from now,when the new old you will be a little more understanding :lolol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I have undergone one major personality change but it wasn't to my taste so I switched back following the trial period

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
We are all the same person as we always have been-

But life,age,fortune good and bad,the people we meet,the things we do all have an impact on who and what we are.

Am i the same person as i was 10 years ago as i am now and will i be that same person 10 years from now?

Is it i that has changed or the world around me?

Anybody who knows me now (except parents and siblings) would not believe that when I was young I was very shy and wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Through my life my personality changed and I became much more confident. Marriage, doing well in my career and becoming self employed. Now I am considered well balanced but with attitude.

A completely different person from my earlier years.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Anybody who knows me now (except parents and siblings) would not believe that when I was young I was very shy and wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Through my life my personality changed and I became much more confident. Marriage, doing well in my career and becoming self employed. Now I am considered well balanced but with attitude.

A completely different person from my earlier years.

Well,give it a few more years and you will be as miserable as cat flap above...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Will you say that to the new old me 10 years from now,when the new old you will be a little more understanding :lolol:
Every day in every way. I don't bother with understanding these days - way too much unneccessary effort :mad::mad::mad::drink::drink::drink:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Every day in every way. I don't bother with understanding these days - way too much unneccessary effort :mad::mad::mad::drink::drink::drink:

I won't remember you old catflap,i will be suffering from amnesia best have that :cheers::cheers::cheers: now,for i will be with Alice.:bigwave::bigwave:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I won't remember you old catflap,i will be suffering from amnesia best have that :cheers::cheers::cheers: now,for i will be with Alice.:bigwave::bigwave:
Hands off, she's mine

1book22.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here