Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre match at the Amex

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Bearing in mind that Brighton is a party town, do you think it's time to scrap the opera singer? Maybe in favour of something like a fat boy slim audio and visual mix for example?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No. The opera singer is great.

Not every week though.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Nice to mix things up occasionally ... I'm not an opera fan but I think what's-er-name has brought something different to the pre-match proceedings, and sense that plenty of people appreciate it.

However I'm always going to associate her with THAT match, so don't necessarily want her back just yet ...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How about everyone learns how to sing in time to Sussex By The Sea. Will make a nice change rather than the whole of WSU who seem to clap out of time.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Alright, I can comprmise! But she may want to practice Sussex by the Sea before she sings it again!! Lol

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Gully's girls back please.

But never ever ever ever ever EVER get that dreadful samba lot back, and those "comedy" refs. Absolute shithouse, even the kids in the family stand looked bewildered.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Nice to mix things up occasionally ... I'm not an opera fan but I think what's-er-name has brought something different to the pre-match proceedings, and sense that plenty of people appreciate it.

However I'm always going to associate her with THAT match, so don't necessarily want her back just yet ...

Very true! Not thought of that till now! My thought on the opera singer is that she doesn't really suit the clubs image, bearing in mind Fat Boy Slim is a massive part of the club and is known throughout the world. And let's face it, he is pretty cool!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i would love it if instead of the usual pre-match tosh music and pop bollocks it was just a 30 minute fat boy slim set... BLOODY love it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A centre-pitch wrestling ring with someone like The Rock versus an emu coming round from its drugged unconsciousness and memories of the theft of, and boiling of, its still fluffy-downed bairn slowly returning to the forefront of its vengeful mind. The Rock has a sledgehammer to protect himself and referee played by an at-one-point-floored Christopher Biggins. An emu-scream translator words his squawked thoughts and my prediction of "i am about to repeatedly beak you right in the anus" is bound to come true. We'll have a blood'n'feather hoover to clear up the mess, the ring disappears into the ground and we all dine on emu and rock-knuckle-skin pies at the game's end.

D

Deleted member 2719

How about everyone learns how to sing in time to Sussex By The Sea. Will make a nice change rather than the whole of WSU who seem to clap out of time.

Since getting our nice paper clappers with our anthem on them, we can all sing it properly and hence be in time.

:clap::clap:

I love those paper clappers.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The Opera singer was amazing. Gully's girls were getting better but sadly not a touch on The Crystal's, who just seemed more slicker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here