Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga off to Turkey?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well he doesn't want to stay by the looks of things

kazenga ‏@kazenga25 1m
My future is In turkey with my big brother (I hope)........

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
People are underestimating the influence Poyet had on most of our squad... Next season could be a real rebuild job

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As I just posted on the other thread, he's still in contract. We would get some money for him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
People should take note of the El-Abd situation too. Local lad, came through the youth system, and didn't sign a contract before going away, when the vast majority did.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good news then, hardly set the world alight in the play-offs and pretty one dimensional player

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
People should take note of the El-Abd situation too. Local lad, came through the youth system, and didn't sign a contract before going away, when the vast majority did.
I can honestly say i'm not bothered about him.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm not surprised players want out. We need a new manger and start again. Specifically a manager who doesn't get in the papers every couple of months bringing unneeded attention to the club, embarrassing.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
That's not the brightest thing to do is it Kaz. Like we need more drama ffs! q a fine coming his way as he is under contract

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
How much did you actually pay for this guy? The vast majority of you were absolutely drooling when he signed for you permanently. Clearly, it hasn't worked out and I firmly believe in a different side/style of play, he will flourish in a similar fashion to Bolasie for us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

The others did not sign contracts. They had extra year options on their existing deals confirmed.

I imagine it takes a few days for a player to turn around a new contract, assuming they get it all checked over, and actually consider any specifics details.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

The others didn't have an option. We had the option to extend their contract for a year whereas El Abd and Lopez we had to actually offer new deals.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The others did not sign contracts. They had extra year options on their existing deals confirmed.

So what contracts was Poyet meant to sort out ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd have thought he'd be happy to see the back of Poyet, given how sparingly he played him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How much did you actually pay for this guy? The vast majority of you were absolutely drooling when he signed for you permanently. Clearly, it hasn't worked out and I firmly believe in a different side/style of play, he will flourish in a similar fashion to Bolasie for us.

He got badly injured at Hartlepool, his ankle was smashed and he was out for over 6 months. He only had the plate removed last September and has dodgy hamstrings. If he could strengthen up and guarantee 90 mins a game, then I'd agree with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here