Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clackers given out at Newcastle game today

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Leicester against Watford clackers. Brighton against Palace clackers, both games lost. Newcastle clackers and losing, what does that say. It takes away from a real atmosphere. I think only Norwich have won with them.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Rubbish they've been used at loads of places, including barca.

Leicester won the home game with them as well !

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Leicester against Watford clackers. Brighton against Palace clackers, both games lost. Newcastle clackers and losing, what does that say. It takes away from a real atmosphere. I think only Norwich have won with them.

Well thats a massive conclusion to draw from limited statistics

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I can remember a game against Stockport where we had to get a result, clackers were used and we stayed up. You may not like them but they don't affect the result of a game.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Fair play to Ashely. If Newcastle won he was going to split a million quid bonus for the day staff like the stewards, etc.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and Pardew had a dump in the Arsenal changing room (possibly , he's pulling a face like he has at least).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here