Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gareth Bale

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
That's what happens when you dive as often as you do. Poor decision from the ref I admit, but without a diving reputation that would probably have been given.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nailed on penalty but as stated the ref probably did not see it fully so decided due to previous form to book him for diving

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
The majority of his dives he gets a decision when it clearly wasn't a foul so he can hardly moan when its gone the other way

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Nailed on penalty but as stated the ref probably did not see it fully so decided due to previous form to book him for diving

How the f*** can a referee give a card based on previous form? Basically the referee has cocked up twice.
Billions of Euro cash riding on today's results.

Dandyman

In London village.
IMO he is exceptional player who has become a target for every clogger going. The ref should judge on the incident not on an exaggerated "reputation".

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Personally feel bale's a bit hard done by. He has dived a few times but I can recall a number of occasions this season when he's been fouled and been done for diving.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is that the first half one they showed at half time of the arsenal match? I didn't have the sound up but it looked like he made a meal of it, to me. Sure, the defender had his arms on Bale's shoulder and forearm, but Bale threw himself to the ground too dramatically, imo.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Great goal... some red and white pants being pooed!

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nice one Arsenal :clap:

I get home from work earlier when Spurs are at home midweek but I WFH Wednesdays so I prefer them in the Europa League :lolol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Sky were desperate for it to be a penalty so they had some final day drama and it certainly looked like a foul, but one that began a few yards outside of the box. So it would only have been a free-kick anyway.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sky were desperate for it to be a penalty so they had some final day drama and it certainly looked like a foul, but one that began a few yards outside of the box. So it would only have been a free-kick anyway.

100% true.

Kept banging on about cheated out of 3 pens, and Mignolet performance of the millennium. When for the entire second half, Arsenal were leading and comfortably in control. A Spurs win by any margin was irrelevant .... They were clearly missing out.

Sky's 'Super Sunday' hyped bulls**t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here