Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Motogp thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Great performance from Cal Crutchlow to get 2nd place at Le Mans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Also a nice 9th from Bradley Smith.

up the Brits.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Crutchlow is looking very sharp.

The Hondas seem very quick this year, so any time you can finish above them its a great result.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
That was an awesome ride from Cal. Especially considering he's on a satellite bike AND carrying a pretty nasty injury to boot. I honestly think that if he was on a factory bike he'd be fighting for the championship this year.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Must applaud Scott for his victory too. Like Cal, he has a real swagger about him. Cal's grin when talking about HP's failure to sign him up suggests he's got a top ride for next year.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Great result for Cal, gutsy considering the fracture he got from that tumble yesterday. More fuel for him, hopefully he'll find a ride in Moto GP next season. Yamaha should have gone for him and Lorenzo instead of Rossi.

Stunning Moto2 race, was like watching dominos at first. Good job the red flag came when it did as Simeon was closing fast at the end.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great performance from Cal.Well done to Scott,and Bradley seems to be getting on the pace.Nice to see Hopper up and about after his hip operation-maybe he will be back with Suzuki next season,fingers crossed.Bad fan-wanted Pedrosa to retire from the race!

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Well done Cal and Scott but did you notice Gino Rea in Moto2? 31st on the grid but up to 12th when his bike gave up. This was his first race of the season due to poor finances. (running his own team after his official one pulled out, leaving him without a ride). Local(ish) lad who needs sponsors. Check out his website.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Gino is a top lad and deserving of a decent ride. Crazy that he was overlooked.

There is an NSC associated fantasy league league on the MCN website. Top 3 separated by 3 points.

If anyone wants to join a bike racing forum, look no further than motobanzai, where I am a mod.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Given what he can do on a satellite, he should really be a shoe in for a factory ride next season if one is going and give his satellite bike to the new guy. Appreciate it's worked for Honda with Maquez but I'm not sure lightening will strike twice.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Gino is a top lad and deserving of a decent ride. Crazy that he was overlooked.

There is an NSC associated fantasy league league on the MCN website. Top 3 separated by 3 points.

If anyone wants to join a bike racing forum, look no further than motobanzai, where I am a mod.

What's the number for the NSC fantasy league and if you let me join now do I keep the points I already have or start from scratch?

I'll be checking out your forum.:thumbsup:

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Really pleased with his 2nd place but if he could make a decent start he'd finish on the podium more times than not. It was so frustrating last year when nearly every time he was higher on the grid than team mate Dovizioso he ended up behind him after the start, that's not going to happen this year with Brad but he still loses places at the start. Saying that, getting back up to 2nd was a fantastic effort.
I hope Scott gets a motoGP ride sooner rather than later.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Great performance from Cal Crutchlow to get 2nd place at Le Mans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Also a nice 9th from Bradley Smith.

up the Brits.

When is this? Because I'm sure I've got some drying paint that needs watching, this weekend.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370036708.648632.jpg

Sorry. Thought it said 'MopTop'.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I had the... Well pretty crap pleasure of camping at Le Mans for the weekend. It pissed hard with rain, the French revved the bollocks off their bikes all day/night so we got no sleep and our tent leaked. Apart from that was great to see Scotty get his first Moto2 win, and awesome from Cal with a broken leg! If Espagaro gets a factory ride before him, it's criminal. Scott Redding should be in line for at least a Moto GP saddle next season, if not factory. Personally I would like to see him replace Bautista on the satellite Honda. Think he will do well on that. Also anyone see Marquez's crash from today? 209 mph and locked the front, and then binned it on the grass! Looked nasty!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Someone told me last night that BBC will not have MOTOGP next year, BT has the rights...anyone know if this is 100%?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think so. If you are a sky subscriber AND a BT broadband customer, you get the 2 BT sports channels for free. You need to still 'apply' though. For once in my life something went my way!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here