Your correct,they are the true heros

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
What about the 48 of us at the Associate Members Cup 1st Round match at Plymouth in November 1990.

0-0. Extra time and penalties.

The night Mrs Thatcher resigned.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Agree with Barnsley league cup also Everton away second d season in league one after troubles retuning to station previous season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What about me? I was taken to the Swansea match in 1981- we lost 2-1 i was aged 8 and stood on the East terrace-

Please note i waited a further 7 years and dropped 2 divisions before i returned,so i am not a plastic glory hunter.

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
How do we...............oh well:bigwave:

What the **** is it with you people..............the club is in what you could call a mini crisis and all you lot can go on about is, we're better fans than whoever. you obviously won't be happy till there's 5000 odd rattling round the Amex and we're in Div 2. What is it you actually want.

JCL since 84

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What the **** is it with you people..............the club is in what you could call a mini crisis and all you lot can go on about is, we're better fans than whoever. you obviously won't be happy till there's 5000 odd rattling round the Amex and we're in Div 2. What is it you actually want.

JCL since 84

See the above post-Johnny come backer erraa since 1981,although i did get taken to Chesterfield and Swindon away in 1977 so perhaps i could claim that too :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ooooo look at me look at me!

I am and your post count whilst good is not as good as Gold's so there!!! Jcl newbie

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But, who amongst us saw the team lose 1-0 away at Swindon Town on Boxing Day 1949

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I once went to an away pre season friendly at Waterlooville during the Barry Lloyd era. I was one of three Brighton Fan there! :clap:

Super duper uber etc......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
But, who amongst us saw the team lose 1-0 away at Swindon Town on Boxing Day 1949

Now had you have said some far flung team in the Northern reaches i'd have given you some credit,even back then as now,any old (ha get it) fan can do the close teams...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Agree with Barnsley league cup also Everton away second d season in league one after troubles retuning to station previous season.

There was abou 10 of us at the everton game....what about Sunderland way one tuesday night in the 80's ? I got home at 3 in the morning after beating off huge skin heads outside the ground...again there was only a few of us there that night.

...or Swindon away where we were 4 or 5 nil down and the tef abandoned it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here