Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing this Summer

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
No World Cup, Euros or Olympics this Summer. Owen & Beckham both retired so no need to start countless threads about them joining the Albion. So what are the great and good of NSC doing this Summer?

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
I am going to put a bit of effort into Bass fishing this year. Have read about it, now time to have a go.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Holiday in Spain. Thats about it

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Fishing

And at this very moment putting the final organising touches to the very 1st NSCraig Mackerelthon competition in july .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Working on our new house (hopefully) if the solicitors pull their collective bloody fingers out and we get to move before the season starts again :rant:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have a holiday in Turkey and miss the start of next season

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I've put a web cam in my elderly Gran's house in case she has a fall.
I'm now relying on You've Been Framed for a bit of extra income.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Off to Sicily in a couple of weeks for a week of volcanic fuming and burning skies. Scan results last week showed i had 2 hernias, so might nip in for surgery followed by a few weeks of terribly achey nuts. July is Meado birthday month, so i'll get a bit pissed and sunburnt. Then the season begins again and i hope way before then i am allowed to forget and deaden the remorse enough to move on and start on the new mission.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Working on our new house (hopefully) if the solicitors pull their collective bloody fingers out and we get to move before the season starts again :rant:

Also this.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Going to wait for us to appoint a manager and clear up the current mess (whoops and the one in the away dressing room). Long wait I guess which means watching some cricket! Nice!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here