Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your thoughts if Glenn Hoddle got the Albion job

Thoughts if Hoddle got the Albion job?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Initially the thought seemed laughable, but as I think of the alternatives I'm starting to think it might work. As long as he agreed to be gagged about talking religion.

Whatever anyone thinks he would be inheriting a team that would be able to play like he wants to play the game.

What does NSC think? I get the feeling this poll is not gonna go down well :down:

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Oh ****. :nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is it compulsory to start rubbish threads every hour? I need to know.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not the best choice, not the worst.

Would be OK with it.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Is it compulsory to start rubbish threads every hour? I need to know.

Well it's not compulsory to read open or comment on them. But now you have why not vote?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
When I renewed my ST for next year it was on the basis that TB was of sound mind.

If GH got the job I'd ask for a refund and take up pottery.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
those who are OK, would you accept Ron Atkinson? what Hoddle siad about disabled was pretty poor.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good grief. If he came then i'd get a John Travolta boxset to find the hidden messages within and start dressing like David Icke in anticipation of the soon return of the lizard people.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
those who are OK, would you accept Ron Atkinson? what Hoddle siad about disabled was pretty poor.

Atkinson who had a team full of black players before anyone else? Yup, but I think he might be past it now

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
he put together a pretty gus-like england team in 98. not sure he has still got it in him, but i guess we would find out. can't see it happening though

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Dennis Bergkamp would be a better shout, assistant HC at Ajax and runs their highly regarded development squad.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
A triumphant return to the Dinosaur type manager. :clap2:

Dinosaur???Utter rubbish...Hoddle was light years ahead of his time, people are employing tactics now that he bought to the game years ago..Clearly you never saw a Hoddle side play football or the man himself for that matter. Twice the player Poyet ever was, the most gifted English player of his generation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here