Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, under contract.

All players are now contracted ( 3 were released, 3 loans expired) , except ElAbd and David who are considering offers.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
added to the fact that he is bad when he is fit, I think a replacement is top priority for you guys. Worst defensive performance at Palace this season.

Any chance you cannot butt into a thread which doesn't concern you ???

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Just an opinion... I rate some of your players (Bridcutt & Bridge) and some of your players I think are very poor (Bruno, Calderon, Ulloa, Barnes, Hammond, CMS)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just an opinion... I rate some of your players (Bridcutt & Bridge) and some of your players I think are very poor (Bruno, Calderon, Ulloa, Barnes, Hammond, CMS)
The same Ulloa that trashed you in the league game?:ffsparr:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

You've seen Bruno once and you've formed an opinion?

You sir, are an idiot.

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Yes, but what else should I use to form a opinion, if not my own experiences? My opinions are fluid, I like having my views challenged, but as it stands I believe Bruno to be a very poor player. I shall refrain from personal insults, as in my experience it tends to deflect from the discussion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here