Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Would we have sold 25000 season tickets if it we didnt have guss poyet?:moo: the best football i have watched in 30years :clap:

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I think we have sold just over 22k season tickets not 25k. I also think that style of football and the teams success is the key to retaining them. The next managerial appointment and his level of success will be very important.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
would we have the same fan base without guss ?

Gus is not the only manager who could have filled the Amex. Any manager who makes us competitive and plays half decent football would have done it, even Holloway *shudder*

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What ever the outcome we need to get the team settled for next season ASAP we need to hit the ground running. We have lost good and bad managers in the past but no one bigger than the club. However what I would like to see is all our surpporters groups including NSC part of a federation of different groups to meet with the club on a regular basis ,not to interfere with the running of the club but to communicate positive ideas on a two ways basis as suggested 18 months ago.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Would we have sold 25000 season tickets if it we didnt have guss poyet?:moo: the best football i have watched in 30years :clap:

I don't go to the Albion to watch a manager, so Gus being here or not had no relevance to me buying my season ticket.
An interesting time to start watching the Albion 30 years ago, was it the cup final that got you hooked, because yes it has been the best since then, to be fair he did not have a lot to beat since 83.
The football played under Billie Lane, Archie Macauley, Freddie Goodwin, Pat Saward and Alan Mullery was equally in my mind if not more exciting than now. To be honest I have been to the Amex over the last couple of seasons and have been extremely frustrated watching the tippy tap football, that in my mind has at times cost us points, Bolton and Birmingham come to mind. I watch other teams like Swansea, Watford who play the passing game, but to me at a higher tempo and that is what I enjoy watching. The times I have seen our front players or midfielders go on runs waiting for the ball only for a member of the back four hit a back pass to the keeper or a cross field ball to another defender and that I am afraid frustrates me.
So I am in the camp of, Gus had been sussed by other managers and had no plan B. So I hope we get someone in who will bring in good exciting football that will keep the fans wanting to turn up week in and week out.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
like the post m8 but dont think im talking about the likes of you + me? but the 15000 we have found over the last 3 seasons

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
like the post m8 but dont think im talking about the likes of you + me? but the 15000 we have found over the last 3 seasons

I think our next appointment could be huge for this club, If TB manages to attract some high profile successful manager, we could be pleased we all have our ST's now, because things do have the potential to snowball. But get the wrong one and I think a nose dive in attendances is not out of the question.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

We're the only team in Sussex (bar Crawley) kids and adults alike have been waiting years and years for a decent stadium to go every other weekend. Catchment area is massive, we were always gonna get 20k plus

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
I think our next appointment could be huge for this club, If TB manages to attract some high profile successful manager, we could be pleased we all have our ST's now, because things do have the potential to snowball. But get the wrong one and I think a nose dive in attendances is not out of the question.

this is what im affraid of ? all what we have done in 3 years could be lost :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here