Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palmeira Square Hove, possible shooting?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I live a bit further along the road and independent sources have told me there has been a shooting in Palmeira Square. I see a lot flashing blue lights down there, anyone closer and got more info?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Confirmed shots fired. Think someone was hit, outside the restaurant opposite H Bar

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There is a pic on Twitter of the cop response, unable to link as I am on Tapa and a bit worse for wear post Eurovision.

Could be some fallout to come... Bloom private meeting with Poyet gone bad?!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
cops still out in force between 1st and 2nd avenue - the drugs shooting above sounds more like over St James /Queens Park side of city - plenty of crime here but pretty unusual for shots to be fired! The elder residents of Hove will be mortified!

D

Deleted User X18H

Don't worry in about three hours there will a few hundred super hero's on Hove seafront.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D

Deleted User X18H

Are you doing this walk?

No. But neither have I publicly challenged a fellow NSC to do a Brighton marathon head to head and then sent a PM crying off and making excuse why I cant do it (after the request was accepted) just hours later.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No. But neither have I publicly challenged a fellow NSC to do a Brighton marathon head to head and then sent a PM crying off and making excuse why I cant do it (after the request was accepted) just hours later.

Maybe you missed my PM which you never replied to? I enjoy running and am more than happy to do something for charity?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe you missed my PM which you never replied to? I enjoy running and am more than happy to do something for charity?

Here's my PM. Let me know what you want to do.

Recipient Users: hove born&bred
18-04-2013, 09:40
Herr Tubthumper

Ignore User
Re: Marathon
Originally Posted by hove born&bred
Bring it on Meg!
If you're serious I would be more than happy to do something for charity. The only problem I have is that I am running New York and Chicago next year so Brighton will not be in my plans until 2015 at the earliest. Head to head would be better but we could always work something with our respective times from Brighton 2014 and Chicago 2014?
"I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
Reply to Private Message Forward
Quick Reply

I have just wasted 10 minutes of my life trying to work out exactly why you want to design a town around HB&B's face, before realising it's your signature.

That is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here