The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually getting quite tempted on Tim Sherwood however I think the only issue could be 1st managerial role and in the Championship so RDM is best choice in my view.

Also huge expectation on whoever it is as the only way to beat this season is promotion

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just think,win or lose he has done well at Brentford and if they go up,good luck. However it just feel this guy has more to offer a 'bigger' club ?

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
He should be our number one target. What has happened these last few days has set us back 2-3 seasons.
We need to start again, Uwe Rosler would be perfect to carry on what Poyet has started.
It is time for a new era.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
He should be our number one target. What has happened these last few days has set us back 2-3 seasons.
We need to start again, Uwe Rosler would be perfect to carry on what Poyet has started.
It is time for a new era.

2 or 3 seasons? I wouldn't go that far. When Bloom draws up his shortlist Rosler could well be one of the names on it. After Brentford's last day of the season nightmare he's done well to rally his troops and get them to Wembley. Was surprised to hear Yeovil have done the double over them this season(3-1, 3-0).

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Quite popular on here last few days. Could do FAR worse given the names quoted. Most are wanc and many other completely unrealistic.

I'd be content but cautious with him

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
If Brentford manage to win the play-offs having missed out on automatic promotion in the manner that they did against Doncaster, that will say a lot for Uwe Rosler's managerial/psychological skills as lesser setbacks have knocked teams for six over the years. He seems to have done a quietly impressive job at Griffin Park and I think perhaps that the ill health he encountered a few years ago has given him some extra drive in his professional career.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I have no idea as on who to predict as our next manager. I sure as hell didn't expect Gus to be appointed. I was sceptical at first but now looking back it was a gamble that paid off. Fantastically so, but now it's over.

When we were league 1, appointing a manager with little experience can pay off, it did for us, and it has worked, but now we're championship can we make the same kind of choice?

A lot on here are setting their sights way too high, but can we afford to make another curve ball appointment considering where we are now?

Bruno

Jul 2, 2012
I have no idea as on who to predict as our next manager. I sure as hell didn't expect Gus to be appointed. I was sceptical at first but now looking back it was a gamble that paid off. Fantastically so, but now it's over.

When we were league 1, appointing a manager with little experience can pay off, it did for us, and it has worked, but now we're championship can we make the same kind of choice?

A lot on here are setting their sights way too high, but can we afford to make another curve ball appointment considering where we are now?

I agree with this - we are a different club to the one that appointed Gus. But what is wrong with setting our sights high and hoping from the likes of Benitez, Martinez or RDM?

We are going to be one of the favourites for the play offs if not automatic promotion next season so we are going to be an attractive proposition for many potential managers.

I am sure TBs interview process will get us the right appointment.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here