Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plus points of a new manager coming in...

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Barnes maybe played as a striker not in midfield
We may play 2 upfront for more than 1-2 games in a season
WE may become a more attacking team not obsessed with possession

Over to you...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You have to look at the Swansea model which we have duplicated . Could be best thing to ever happen .

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Depends who the new manager is but if Gus had lost his passion for managing Albion, a new manager with new ideas was needed. Will be interesting to see what happens but hopefully with a few new signings we can build on this season and get a top six finish again next season.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm hoping for some younger talent instead of players in there 30's.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
This is my way of thinking too, we can obviously play pretty now, thanks to Gus' influence, but the new manager may well play a little more attack minded.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Pro-active substitutions.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We might get one of these

4225375994.jpg

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
We fair a better chance of coming from behind and winning a match for the first time in ages. Make it happen Mickey!

I think i need a cuddle :cry:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A mixture is good. We haven't had much reason to complain about our defence this season and they are mostly 30 and over.
Not this season but we could well end up feeling it next season though.

I feel our defence will need major surgery because the age barrier wasn't spread out. Both full backs are in there 30's. All 3 keepers are in there 30's as is Greer. El-Abd can't be to far behind. Be Nice to find another Upson type player in his mid 20's and a left back.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Not this season but we could well end up feeling it next season though.

I feel our defence will need major surgery because the age barrier wasn't spread out. Both full backs are in there 30's. All 3 keepers are in there 30's as is Greer. El-Abd can't be to far behind. Be Nice to find another Upson type player in his mid 20's and a left back.

Lets hope Poyet doesn't get his dream budget elsewhere and come poaching Bridcutt, Buckley and so on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here