Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate to say it but you've gota respect palace for keeping quiet ..

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Imagine if it came out on sky tv before Monday's game

I doubt Sky TV would show that. Bad enough it came out all over the dressing room toilet floor.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
They have actually gone up a lot in my ratings.

Most of them were very reasonable after monday night when, in fairness, there were a lot of arrogant posts assuming, not only beating them but Watford too

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can't knock palace. Even most posters on here been decent

Hate to say it but we could learn off them in this instance.

Does make me wonder about something someone posted this week (a palace fan) that said we are way to obsessed with them.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I kind of think that if they had lost, there would have been a complaint to the FA.

I am surprised they did not leak it anyway, perhaps they were keeping quiet to use the information at a more opportune time. Like 2 days before the next game!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think the reason Palace have kept quiet is because the board and staff do have a lot of respect for Tony Bloom.
Is the right answer but there's no capitial 'p' in palace.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
h

It would appear that the Wurzel has a lot more class about him than people give him credit for. Certainly more class than the person who sent the email to the press.

My daughter served at the hotel at which Palace were staying the night before the match, she informed me that while some of the players were unnecessarily rude and arrogant, young men lots of money with little brain, Mr Holloway was however a total gentleman. At breakfast he invited the couple married the previous day to eat with him as there had been an issue on their table. A gentleman and someone who knows how to conduct themselves in public and even gets excited on the touch line!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My daughter served at the hotel at which Palace were staying the night before the match, she informed me that while some of the players were unnecessarily rude and arrogant, young men lots of money with little brain, Mr Holloway was however a total gentleman. At breakfast he invited the couple married the previous day to eat with him as there had been an issue on their table. A gentleman and someone who knows how to conduct themselves in public and even gets excited on the touch line!

Why the F would a newly married couple want to share his breakfast table?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Why the F would a newly married couple want to share his breakfast table?

Exactly my thought, and what hotel didn't have a spare table anywhere if there was a problem with the first.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I was shocked, and impressed, that poogate was passed without so much as a fart from Holloway.

OhSouthLondon

Mar 7, 2013
Have it direct from one of the Palace owners that they all have a huge amount of respect for Bloom. Described as a proper football fan. The Palace board decided to keep a lid on it.. And the team and IH advised that was the clubs position.
I like the fact our clubs are being run by people who give a feck and understand what is all about, but can carry on being grown ups as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here