Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League 2play off final

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Still don't think this game is over, Akinfenwa to come on and change the game. I've got 4-2 on this.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Still don't think this game is over, Akinfenwa to come on and change the game. I've got 4-2 on this.

You don't think the game is over but are predicting a 4-2 Bradford win and the score is already 3-0 so basically the game is over and your predicting it's over so how come you don't think this game is over:shrug:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You don't think the game is over but are predicting a 4-2 Bradford win and the score is already 3-0 so basically the game is over and your predicting it's over so how come you don't think this game is over:shrug:

Northampton to get it back to 3-2, whilst pushing for the 3rd, Bradford counter attack and finish off the game.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Couple of handy players in that Bradford side. Hanson and wells look a handful at that level, be good to see them make the step up.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Wells has impressed me when i've seen him play this season. When the dust settles and we recruit a new manager.....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
From the BBC site
"The Northampton players almost sprinted off the pitch as the half-time whistle went. Aidy Boothroyd has got a huge job on his hands in the break."

Was he at the Amex on Monday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here