Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luis Enrique...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Was 66/1 now 11/1....I know if someone puts a tenner on it changes these markets rapidly, but it is interesting to see who's being backed by some people. My money is still on Curbs.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I agree. Manager markets don't seem a great way of figuring out the next manager at a club, but it is interesting as a way of tracking who the wider world think will take over.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I thought it did at first, but then realised if you put a load of money on it the odds will drop.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Unfortunately it means nothing at the moment but oh my god I would so happy if it came true

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
All this talk of new managers,I mean..
Where have all the good men gone?
and where are all the Gods?
wheres the street wise Hercules to fight the rising odds...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've backed Enrique as the right choice since the start of this, although I haven't put any money on it as I don't gamble.

He would be a great appointment, and if we laud RDM for having great contacts then just remember who Enrique used to play for and has strong links with.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Would certainly carry on the style of football. Barcelona B manager and then Roma (win % of 44%). Don't think it'll be him to be honest, my money's on RDM.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That's how clueless you are about football :lolol:

Why's that then??? You don't think a man who kept Charlton in the prem for years, after building up an academy with them and playing over 100 games for the Albion would be granted an interview..I think it is you who are clueless. Or do you think you are being amusing???...Because your not,,,so come on why would Curbs be such a terrible choice, I would be thrilled to hear just how much you know about his managerial style and the sort of respect and standing he has within the game....Or are you one of the been out of the game to long mob,,,which is a load of old bollocks.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why's that then??? You don't think a man who kept Charlton in the prem for years, after building up an academy with them and playing over 100 games for the Albion would be granted an interview..I think it is you who are clueless. Or do you think you are being amusing???...Because your not,,,so come on why would Curbs be such a terrible choice, I would be thrilled to hear just how much you know about his managerial style and the sort of respect and standing he has within the game....Or are you one of the been out of the game to long mob,,,which is a load of old bollocks.

I'm not a great fan of him like you are..but I do agree with your stance re the interview ..stranger things hav happened...anyone guess Poyet would b here before Slade gt the boot?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Was 66/1 now 11/1....I know if someone puts a tenner on it changes these markets rapidly, but it is interesting to see who's being backed by some people. My money is still on Curbs.

No thanks. Another latino quitter and a failure is management so far. We have had enough of his type with Poyet.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No thanks. Another latino quitter and a failure is management so far. We have had enough of his type with Poyet.

Failure? Please expand

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Of course its not. Didn't exactly do a lot at West ham did he? If he's s good as you make out, he would be in a high profile job at the moment. I think he's average at best and our next appointment is going to be an important one in terms of momentum.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Curbs himself has said he didn't want to manage outside of the Prem.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Of course its not. Didn't exactly do a lot at West ham did he? If he's s good as you make out, he would be in a high profile job at the moment. I think he's average at best and our next appointment is going to be an important one in terms of momentum.

He kept West Ham in the prem, which is more than the bloke that followed him done and keeping Charlton in the prem punching above their weight for years was no mean feat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here