Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello and Goodbye Mr Beckham #plasticfreezone

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He wasn't even worthy of a mention in the programme. A total unknown at the time.

That was a cracking game. What happened to Matty Edwards? Do I remember rightly and the players kicking Coca Cola balls in to the crowd after the warm up?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
He wasn't even worthy of a mention in the programme. A total unknown at the time.

That was a cracking game. What happened to Matty Edwards? Do I remember rightly and the players kicking Coca Cola balls in to the crowd after the warm up?

Looking back I cant get over that kit !! Yeah he was a fringe player who suffered a bad injury but didn't he score away at old Trafford as well? Yes that was right mini coca cola footballs

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I've fond memories of that game. Watched the Meridian late night highlights on a crappy black and white tv whilst camping at Sandy Balls, New Forest. His professional career started in Hove and is about to end in the 16th district. How poetic.

Come to think of it, didn't Fergy have a furious post-match row with Barry Lloyd after finding a floater in his wine glass?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i was there, at the front in the north stand, loved the stripey shorts, would like to see them used again

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Superb cross and header! But we must never ever have stripped shorts again...

They look like Andy Pandy

article-1078398-02269ca8000005dc-396_233x442_popup.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here